Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vacation Day 6 !!!!!!

H! U! M! I! D! I! T! Y! Yes folks HUMIDITY ! So bad out there right now the windows are fogged because the AC is on in here and the humid is on out there . Well any way We went to Paradise Pancakes today for breakfast . Turns out it was owned operated and has the same menu as The Omega. I got a Gyro (hold the tomato ) and some onion rings . It was good but I have had better. We came back and hung out in the room . Dad and Nick went out to the beach for a bit . Speaking of the beach there was some strangeness going on out there today . We think it was some kinda Christian Worship circle or something . I got a couple pics of it. We where going to go to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritavill BUT they said it would be a 2 to 2 and a half hour wait and no room for reservations until August . We ended up going to Granny's Kitchen . We had a seafood and country buffet it was good . I did find the chairs to be slightly uncomfortable. Now we are back at the room just chilling .

Until Next Time ..... Kids are only $9.95 !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment