Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vacation Day 1 !

So after the long wait we left today for Myrtle Beach . It was a very long ride with some horrible traffic in VA . We stopped at Waffle House for breakfast . I had some sausage gravy and biscuits . It was good . We drove and drove and then we came to South of the Border . That place is crazy lots of shops of all different types and this Mexican guy named Pedro every where . They even had a sombrero tower . I didn't go up it but I got a pic ( I will post pics when I get home) . After a short time later and some oddness from the Garmin Nan bought we got to the hotel . It is very big not to good for a person with ambulatory problems but I am trying my best . Our room wasn't quite as wheel chair accessable for Nan as they said it would be . We will be getting a new one tomorrow . They also said it will be a better room for me too. I hope so . This room does seem nice but a bit of walking for things. Can't wait to see what I can get into tomorrow. I'll make sure to post .

Until Next Time remember ...... everybody freeze !

No comments:

Post a Comment