Saturday, June 12, 2010

crazy pets and motel 6

Hi every one I actually found something interesting to talk about today .

I recently heard about the new trend in china to dye their dogs to make them look like other animals . It may seem wrong to do but they do look really cool . Here is a link to the article about it.
I was thinking about this and had the idea to dye my dog Scooty (the red on his face was from spaghetti ) to look like a dragon. My mom told me he already is one .

Now on to other things . At night I normally listen to coast to coast AM as you might know. Well during it I heard a commercial for motel 6 talking about things being the new other things . I thought wow I did a blog on that .

Oh and one last thing before I go . By this time last week I should be in or at least well on my way to Myrtle Beach . It will be the first time I've been there so I hope it will be as fun as I think it will be. I will let you all know how it is and I will post pics .

Until later make some good progress .

No comments:

Post a Comment