Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vacation Day 4 !!!!

So how is everyone out there ? I am doing great. Having a good time here at Myrtle Beach on my vacation . We went to the Plantation pancake house for breakfast . I had a strawberry waffle it was really good (had bacon and sausage too) . Came back to the hotel room and relaxed a bit . Got another shot glass (4th one so far) a couple shirts . Nan and mom both got me beach towels . Mom got me one that was black with a gray dragon . Nan got me one that has Nascar driver Tony Stewart on it but it was an older one from his #20 Home Depot car days still cool though. We where going to go to this restaurant for dinner but it was super crowded so we ended up going to Mammy's for the seafood and country buffet there . Everything was so good. We had the same waitress from the other day when we went for lunch she even remembered us . We came back in time to catch Chris Jericho's new tv show downfall it was good. Well I guess that is all for now .

Until Next Time ...... they better send him to Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment