Sunday, June 20, 2010

Vacation Day 2 !!

Well today was a very interesting day . First Happy Fathers day to all the fathers reading this. I was going to take my Dad to Medieval Times but they where all booked for today so we got a reservation for tomorrow . I am kind of excited I haven't been to one even though I live very close to the one in MD . So any way more on that tomorrow . As for today we went to a pretty good restaurant for breakfast . It was called the Omega pancake house. The food was good and the waitress was really nice. We also took the time to dive up and down the area and look at all the stores and restaurants and attractions around . I saw a good looking arcade I am wanting to get to at some point. We then hung around the hotel Dad and Nick went out to the beach for a bit then He and Mom went to the pool , lazy river , and the water park all part of our resort. I stayed in with Nan and Mom or Dad depending on who was out with Nick. I really need to get the water proof wraps on my legs so I can go swim or lazy rivering . We where going to go to this place called The Bowery for dinner but for some reason the nearest set of elevators didn't work . It is a long walk to the other set and as I said before I have a hard time with that sort of thing . So instead everyone went out to and found a place that did carry out . You know subs and stuff. they brought back subs and we ate here . I had a pretty good cheese steak sub . Very filling . I also watched some more MMA this time it was Bellator it was pretty cool . I also got some more pics . Well as of now that is just about all so I will post again tomorrow .

Until Next Time ........ It was like that when I came in .

No comments:

Post a Comment