Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation Day 3 !!!

Wow today was great . We went to a place called Mammy's for lunch . It was crazy good every one loved what they had and where full when they where done . I had some fried clams and fried scallops very good . We also went shopping I got a couple good shot glasses to add to my collection . I also got a couple new cups that I been wanting to get . My Mom got me a really cool magnet . THEN after resting at the hotel for a tiny bit ( Oh btw we didn't change rooms like I mentioned on day 1 turned out that there was only 2 beds there ) we went to Medieval Times !!! After years of wanting to go I finally made it there . It was awesome ! We also happened to be sitting in the cheering section for the knight who ended up being the hero ! I got Tons of pics and vids . Also bought a nice banner flag thingy and another shot glass . We also met up with some old friends there we haven't seen in years It was a lot of fun. They came back to the hotel and hung out for a bit . They are also planning on coming back Wednesday for some swimming and stuff . Sounds like a blast . I am still kinda hyped about that show. To freakin cool . Well I guess I will go now .

Untill next time .... Quit the quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment