Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vacation Day 5 !!!!!

Day 5 every one ! Hows it going ? Good here . We went to the Plantation Pancake House again for breakfast I had a blue berry waffle this time . It was good. Then we went to an arcade and spent hours there . I played a lot of spin 21 . It was cool . I always liked the spin to win game and spin 21 is more or less the same thing but with a black jack twist . We ended up winning enough tickets to get some awesome binoculars , another shot glass ( the 5th one this trip so far) and a couple pieces of bubble gum . We came back to the hotel room and decided to order from this delivery place for dinner . It is called Pizza & Hot Wings express . IF YOU ARE EVER IN MYRTLE BEACH DO NOT ORDER FROM THERE . Most of our food got here on time BUT it took four and half hours to get a pepperoni pizza here. Nick and I also caught the end of the big fireworks display I got a couple pics of it . I also got a picture of a great sign it is for a souvenir shop called The Gay Dolphin. Well thats it for now

Until Next Time ..... DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED ??!!?!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun fun fun!!!!! Post lots of pics on facebook!!!!

    ReplyDelete