Thursday, April 30, 2009

some fun things and a update on the scammer posts

Hi every one ! hope you are having a great day. I sure am. Before I get to the fun let me say that this week we have had 4 water main breaks so far one of them on my street. Thats right as I am writing this we have no running water.

Having said that lets let the madness begin

First I was given a paper today of some true stories of stupid people. Here are some of those stories

  • Police in Okland CA spent 2 hours attempting to subdue a gunman who barricaded himself inside his home. After firing 10 tear gas canisters into the house the officers discovered that the man was standing beside them in the police line shouting "please come out and give yourself up"
  • An Illinois man pretending to have a gun kidnapped a motorist and forced him to drive to 2 different ATMs where the kidnapper proceeded to withdraw money from his own bank accounts .
  • Police in LA had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn't control himself during a line up . When detectives asked each man to repeat the words "Give me all your money. Or I'll shoot" the man shouted " That's not what I said!"
  • A man spoke frantically into the phone "My wife is pregnant and the contractions are only 2 minutes apart " " Is this her first child ?" the doctor asked . " NO!" the man shouted " this is her husband!"
  • In Modesto CA Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used his thumb and a finger to simulate a gun. Unfortunately he failed to keep his hand in his pocket .
Now for an update from the scammer we all know and love from earlyer blog posts

her: hey do u get the money i send to u???
me: 5?
her: what??
me: 5 dollar ?
her: do u get the 5$?
me: 5 DOLLAR FOOT LOOOOOONG
her: u r a pig!
me: I must be the most intelagent pig in the world to be able to sit here and type to you
her: hahaha lol ut cock is small
me: thats not what your mom said last night

one more thing !

for those who loved to watch You Can't Do That On Television here are some slime recipes. The first 3 are official recipes from the show

  • INGREDIENTS: water, jello powder, flour, baby shampoo

    DIRECTIONS: Mix `em up and chill slightly.

  • INGREDIENTS: cream of wheat, cold water, shampoo, green coloring

DIRECTIONS: Mix `em up!

  • INGREDIENTS: cream of wheat, cold water, shampoo, green coloring, liquid latex

    DIRECTIONS: Mix 'em up! (just don't put too much latex)

  • INGREDIENTS: apple sauce, green coloring

    DIRECTIONS: Mix 'em up!

  • INGREDIENTS: cottage cheese, Milk, green coloring

DIRECTIONS: Mix these babies up, and dump it all over yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment