Friday, April 3, 2009

some pics I took and an apology

Well I'd like to start with the second one first. For any one who tried to post a comment and wasn't able to I am sorry I didn't think I would have to make the ability to comment public but I did. Now that I did comments should be able to be posted by any one and I would definitely appreciate it.

So here are a couple pics I took

this first one is a pic of the moon I took 3 of them in a row and one of them had an orb

this second one is an interesting chem trail. notice the cross shape ? the interesting thing is it was over a church unfortunately I couldn't get it and the church in the shot

2 comments:

  1. That chem trail is interesting....

    Would love to know more about it but were just peons and never get told anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice flight pattern i guess
    *Luvs* & *Props*
    KhristinAnnBritney!~

    ReplyDelete