Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PC run amuck, and why the name changes ?

Hi every one! Where to get started in this post I wanna talk about a couple things . So I guess I will get started

Do you think this is PC taking it to far ?
In the big beauty contest this past weekend there was controversy over what Miss California gave as an answer to her question on gay marriage. I don't if there is same sex marriages BUT that is my opinion and I am as entitled to it as Miss California is of hers. Why should she have to lie just to be Miss USA or what ever it was that she was running for? And on top of that apparently the guy who asked the question later attacked her on his blog calling her a bitch. If you ask me he went way to far just because he disagreed with her or what ever his reason was.

Secondly have you noticed the new name for global warming ? If not it is now being called " Global Climate Change" do you think that's because it is now starting to cool down again and they don't want to admit it ?

How about Acts of terror now being called Man Made Catastrophes ? I'm not even sure what the point of that one is .

There are others but for now I can't think of them. but I will try to post them if I remember.

Untill then c-ya !

1 comment: