Monday, May 11, 2009

when childhood songs come true , cruisen on a sunday after noon , and more from the scammer

HI EVERY ONE !!!! I hope you all had a GREAT mothers day . Even if you are not a mother. Now on with the show.

Now I know we all heard the song as kids but today as I was in the kitchen working on dinner I heard something in the news that I really was shocked to hear . It was a story about how the London Bridge collapsed . Unfortunately I can't seem to find a link to the story any where and I was in the other room so I didn't get to hear the whole thing. But when I got done with what I was doing I came into the living room and said to my father " Did I just hear that right ? The London Bridge is falling down?" . If any one has any info please send post it in a comment.

Sunday was mothers day as you all probably know and also as you all might know I went on a cruise with my mom in Baltimore's Inner Harbor. And as I promised I have some pics .

The boat we where on
The Pirates of the Inner Harbor
Fort McHenry
The Constellation
Mr. Boh for those from Maryland
This is Birdland !

And finaly here is some fun from our good old friend The Scammer !
her: baboy
me: lol
her: baboy
me: who the hell is that a pic of ?
her: heLL ur facE baboy
me: what does that meaan ?
me: and why are you calling me a baboy ?
her: deviL pig!
me: angiLmongoos!
her: hahhaha u r piG ugly deviL!
me: lol is this like in elementry school where you make fun of me because you have a crush on me ?
her: lol.. what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
her: mada fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: lol you make me laugh
her: hahahahah u r a pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: yeah let me give you the swine flu then
me: what no response ?
her: now u invoLed in a dog u r a doG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: wow you are dumb
me: now what do you have to say ?
me: come on
me: I know you have a brilliant nugget to spit at me
me: oh come on you give up to soon
her: no baby? the credit card is for ur verification only... listen to me as long as u do not enter to the site u will not charge
me: ok so yeah fail for you

No comments:

Post a Comment