Tuesday, April 28, 2009

b-day shout out something about swine flu and I got my tickets

Hello every one ! For a start I have to say Happy Birth Day to my little brother Nick who turned 21 today.

Secondly I got my tickets in the mail today for the mothers day bay cruise and brunch I am taking my mom to. I am so excited I will be sure to take lots of pics and post them.

And last but not least let me tell you a little something I have learned about this swine flu out break
  1. Normally flu is named for the country that it started so this traditionaly should be called the Mexican flu.
  2. I have learned that in a normal year in the US 200,000 people get the flu
  3. I have also learned that 35,000 people die of the flu in the US
  4. Over 1 million people die world wide a year due to the flu
Now some small help , a list of antiviral herbs to help fend off any flu

  • Garlic
  • Echinacea
  • onions
  • juniper (excelant against flu and cold)
  • ginger
  • chamomile
  • ginsing
  • St. John's wart
I hope this is helpful and have a nice day

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday nick!!

    Secondly the 'swine flu' is a hoax, its their way of making you get an injection. Lots of people WILL die to scare the crap out of us that remain so we will want the vaccine that they will bring out towards the end of summer.

    ReplyDelete