Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stuff Happened and Fun with a Bot on AIM .


Well it has been a bit of time since I made a blog post . Sorry but stuff happened . Our neighbor's house caught on fire for one . One of them along with their dogs and cat have been staying here until they can get a house to stay in until their house gets fixed . I got a 3ds and have been loving Mario Kart 7 . And Monday our cat Sabin got neutered .

I recently had this little conversation with what I think was a bot on AIM . It randomly sent me a message and I figure it was a bot by it's ignoring what am saying to go through it's own dialog .








BOT
    hey!

ME
    OMG I AM SO GLAD YOU MESSAGED ME !!!

BOT
    hey whats upp? 23 femalIe here. u??

 ME
    467 male

BOT
    hmmm. have we chattted b444?

 ME
    that depends where you the one tha had sex with the donkey ?

BOT
    oh ok. i wasnnt surre. anywayzz.... whatts up?

 ME
    obvious bot is obvious

BOT
    A bot? not hardly babe. Are you?

(Bot goes offline )



Until Next Time Redefine Black

No comments:

Post a Comment