Thursday, December 9, 2010

Monthy Quotes on the late again

Hi I know I have been running late lately . I will try to do better next month for the quotes . I am also going to try and find more interesting things to post again . I hope every one is having a good Holiday Season. We have our tree up and some lights on the inside but not outside yet . I am wanting to go to The Symphony of Lights some time this year. I made some sugar cookie dough but we haven't made any cookies yet maybe this weekend. Well any way let me get the quotes out for your enjoyment .

" In all reactuality " - defendant on Judge Karen

" He pissed me off to the highest point of pisstivity " - Naonka survivor

" He tryed to take my cell phone and it immediately got Jurassic ." -lady on swift justice

" I didn't verbally hit her " - man who took previous ladies cell phone

" I woulda pickled me walnuts " - Len Goodman DWTS

" So we where talkin and the more I conversated ...conversa...umm converted with him " - Trannie on Jerry Springer

Jeff Probst : " Naonka what should happen to your torch "
Naonka " " It should be smuffed "

" Mr. Shit probably would sleep in a bed " - Nan

That's all for now .

Until Next Time .. that's easy and affordable !

No comments:

Post a Comment