Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas ! (and early monthly quotes )

Hi every one I hope you all had a good Christmas. I sure did . I came across something really cool and thought I would share it with you all . I wil'l also end with this months quotes there aren't to many of them this month so I figured just go ahead and add them to this post . So now for your enjoyment
THE 12 DAYS OF SITHMAS ! (as taken from Darth Vader and Death Star PR's twitter)


On the 1st day of my Dark Lord gave to me... a fully operational Death Star
On the second day of my Dark Lord gave to me... two twins a-kissin'
On the 3rd day of my Dark Lord gave to me... three clueless clones.
On the 4th day of my Dark Lord gave to me... 4 cyborg limbs
On the 5th Day of my Dark Lord gave to me... Five Golden Droids!
On the 6th Day of my Dark Lord gave to me... Six Star Destroyers
On the 7th day of my Dark Lord gave to me... Seven troopers stormin
On the 8th Day of my Dark Lord gave to me... 8 Ewoks stewing
On the 9th day of my Dark Lord gave to me... 9 Admirals choking
On the 10th day of my Dark Lord gave to me... Ten TIE's a-fighting
On the 11th day of my Dark Lord gave to me... 11 Jedi dying
On the 12th day of my Dark Lord gave to me... 12 sabers humming

And now ..... THE QUOTES !
" It's not rocket surgery " - Guy on Undercover Boss

" Waterfalls of awesomeness are pouring all throughout my body " - Judge on Cup Cake Wars

" That's hot sauce, hot sauce tastes like Texas " - lady on million dollar money drop


Until Next Time ... It's the best idea ever !

No comments:

Post a Comment