Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March monthly quotes .

I decided that I am going to start collecting quotes during the month and at the end of each month post them on here. That way I will have at least one blog post a month since I have been having a hard time finding things to post about lately . Well Here are the first monthly quotes .

" the angry ones are the ones who are angry " channel 11 news

" The Wangs come out on most holidays ... and the fans just eat them up " whacked out sports announcer

"octo... lets just say octolady parts " Olivia Munn talking about Octopussy

" what would you do if an eel came in the front door squiggled up your leg and gave you a big eel kiss ? " Me

" that was something that socked my shocks off " Aaron McCargo Jr.

" he luded the officers " lady on cops

caller : " what do you think about your baby can read ? " Ian Punnet : " Who's Ken Reed ?"

" I know anybody ! " lady on marriage ref

" But the numbers are the numbers " Mike Taibi cbs evening news

Hope you all have a good Easter !

1 comment: