Thursday, February 18, 2010

Super Mad Lib Fun Time !

Greetings every one ! A bit ago I got one of my Mad Lib books out and did one and the result was pretty good so I thought I'd share. All words I added are italicized

Medical Questions and Answers

Patient : Doctor when I stand up I get a slimy pain in my brick . Is this serious ?
Doctor : Sounds like you have an inflammation of your tunnel . You need an Anti-aircraft shot.

Patient : I'm thinking of having my eyes removed . Is this a horrible operation ?
Doctor : No. The operation is quite pink , providing you have grand kidneys .

Patient : What are the symptoms of an overactive aardvark ?
Doctor : High milkshake pressure. Also severe pianos in the abdomen .

Patient : Doctor is it possible for a 249 year old man to have a brain attack ?
Doctor : Only if he doesn't watch his walnut and eats to much vanilla bean .


Hope you enjoyed !
Italic

No comments:

Post a Comment