Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SO SO SORRY

I have been slacking so much on this blog I know . Well I am gona try my best to post more often. For those who don't know we had a HUGE amount of snow the past couple weeks . On my fron't porch there was 33 inches in the first storm alone . They said on the news that other places in my town had up to 39 inches that storm. Then there was another storm just a couple days after. People are still trying to get dug out of their roads . It was really an amazing amount of snow . Here is a link to my photo album of the snow on facebook . I still have another pic on my camera that I need to put on there so check back later for it .

As many of you may or may not know I have been helping a friend of mine PAINKILLER1 (or Pain) try to get a show on satellite radio. You probably have seen some of his videos I posted on here before. Well here is one now . It is at the moment on the 6th page (4th link down) on google if you search the lady's name ( and if you search it and hit video it is #1 ). Please help us get more views to this video.

Well thats all for now I am tired and I have to get up semi early tomorrow. I really am gona try and post more on here for real . Until then c-ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment