Wednesday, August 26, 2009

strange town names

Well look at me posting again so soon. I know it's a amazing .

I was watching tv the other day and I saw a commercial saying come to Sevierville and I thought wow what a name . I mean really might as well call it Brutal town. So I got the idea to look up some strange names of towns well there where some I already knew of because I live in MD and have visited PA many times . So here is a list I have came up with. hope you enjoy!

All in the state of Pennsylvania
Bird in hand
Intercourse
Blue Ball
Beverdale
Jugtown
Stalker

Now I found this in Ohio
Gaysport

And internationaly we have from Canada
St. Lois du Ha! Ha!

From the UK
Boysack , Scotland
LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIOGOGOGOCH

the above is a town in wales

And in Austria there is this town
Fucking

I also found this set of signs not sure where they are from but I liked them
Until next time enjoy what ever you do

1 comment: