Tuesday, June 2, 2009

super lasers and this is the new that

WOW every one !! how the heck are ya doin ? Well this weekend I am going down the ocean so thats cool I might make a small post from my phone if I can do it with mine. For some reason I can't on face book . Well any way on to business.

Did any one hear about the new super laser ? Yeah thats right super laser ! ...NO REALLY ! SUPER LASER !! I know I know wow thats like some Nikola Testla type stuff goin on there. No no not that Testla ! The mad scientest type guy . Thats what I thought too.

So next is something I been thinking about lately . It kinda gets on my nervs . Its the trend of saying something is the new something else . On the radio I been hearing a comercial claiming that 50 is the new 40 . This is just another in a long line of theese statements I been hearing. I started to thing if 50 IS the new 40 then that makes 40 the new 30 right ? And 30 the new 20 and so on . Well if that is true then I am just about to turn 21 ?? My brother just turned 11?? It don't seem right to me. Well here are a list of things that are or aren't the new other things .

YES. FEAR 2 is the new FEAR game
NO . squirl is the new light bulb
YES. peacock jasmine is the new plant we got in the mail
NO. tea is the new foot stool
YES. the thing in the back yard full of water is the new pool
NO. badger is the new anal probe
YES Barak Obama is the new president
NO. chainsaw is the new sex toy

I hope this list clears up things . Or at least made you laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment