Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An interesting idea

Greetings from some one some where !
Today I was listenign to some music on my ipod and I had this strange thought so I had to post it on here.

I was listening to ICP's song Crop Circles witch has a line that says " the crop circles are talkin to me ". Well this got me to thinking about the Gaia Theory (the living planet theory) and how according to it Earth is a living organisem . And of course it got me thinking about all the strange crop circles that have been found. It made me think what if theese crop circles are The Earth's way of trying to comunicate with us ? Just something to think about . As always feel free to post your thoughts and comments . I would really like to hear what you have to say about this.

2 comments:

  1. You know you have a point. I as a wiccen do believe the earth is alive, so that could be what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above me. I to am Wiccan. And I believe the earth is infact alive and is trying to talk to us. Only thing is most of us just don't want to listen.

    ReplyDelete