Monday, March 23, 2009

Hello welcome (some info on me and some other neat stuff)

Hi every one I am Darth Davin (yes I am a Star Wars Geek). I am into many things sci fi, video games, cooking, and the strange things that are out there in the world. This blog will more or less be me talking about what ever I find to be interesting when I write it. If you have any questions feel free to ask and enjoy ! Oh and by the way my spelling may not be the best but I try so yeah.

Now on to business. Yesterday (March 22 2009) was the 20th anniversary of the Area 51 story so what better way to get started then a post about the worlds most famous secret base. On March 22 1989 3 people went into the desert lead by a 4th after he told them that they would get to see a " disk" they reported that at 9:00 (local time for Nevada) a disk flew up in front of a mountain and was there for any where from 6 to 15 minutes.

here are some links of pictures I found that are suposed to be Area 51 ( since I have never been there and probably wont I have no clue)

areal view

warning signs

hanger 18



No comments:

Post a Comment