Thursday, March 26, 2009

Darth Vs Scammer Round 2 ! (FIGHT!)

BUZZ!!!
her: do u receive the money
her: i send u 700$
me: hell yeah
me: I got some ribs
me: some steaks
her: huh do u get the money?
me: fish
me: shrimp
me: crabs
me: all sorts of food for the cookout
her: i already send u 700$ dont lie to me or i call police to get u in ur huz i have ur complete details
her: to arrested u in ur huz
me: what the hell is a huz ?
me: tomarrow I am gona get 2 kegs
her: ok
her: dont lie to me ok
her: i will call police if u lie to me bcoz u get my money
me: are you gona come to MD to for the weekend and party with me?
her: i will call police to get u in the prison bithc
me: what the hell are you talking about ?
her: send me again the 700$ to me or i call police to get u in ur huz now
me: but you sent it to me
me: so I could have cook out
her: so send it to me again my money or i will blater u in the police
her: u took my money
her: send the 700$ again to me
me: no you gave it to me
her: fuck off send it to me again
me: why ?
her: send it to me again my money
me: no why don't you send it to me again ?
her: send it back to me pig
me: why ? you gave it to me
me: it's mine
her: fuck u
her: i will call police to get u
me: to get me what?
her: to get u to prison u
me: they can't get me in prison if you gave me money
me: if I gave my mom money they can't arrest her for it
her: huh copme back my money or i will arrest u
me: are you a cop ?
her: my dad is a cop
her: in san diego
her: fvi
me: then he should tell you not to give people money when they say they are gona have a cook out with it
her: huh
me: if your dad is a cop he should tell you what I did wasn't illegal
her: what?
her: come back to me my money
me: does it respond to comands like that ?
her: come back my money or i call my dad to arristed u
me: your dad is gona arrest the money if it don't come back ?
her: come back my money u took my money
me: you sent it to me
her: send back to me
me: I don't have any back to send to you
me: ooooohhhh you mean ass
me: like baby got back

No comments:

Post a Comment