Friday, August 12, 2011

Pirates Apples and Rock Stars !

Greetings readers . As I have been saying I am trying to write on here more then I have been . and I think I am kind of doing a good job . I got some pretty interesting ( and one kind of sad) things to write about today . So lets get started .

Well first thing to report I heard early Tuesday morning (read that very late Monday night ) . I heard on the radio while listening to Coast to Coast AM that a group explorers found Captain Henry Morgan's pirate ship in Panama . The search for the ship was of course funded by Captain Morgan Rum .

Secondly science has struck again . I read in my Food network Magazine that some scientist have created an apple that taste like grapes . They call it the Grapple . According to the website it gives you the flavor of Concord Grapes with the crispness of a fresh Apple . I am still not quite sure as to why this would be a needed thing but I am sure they had their reasons .

Thirdly I would like to take the time to say R.I.P. Jani Lane who was found dead in a hotel room last night . If you don't know him by name you may know him as the singer from Warrant . I Warrant in concert back in the 90's and they where freaking awesome . I always liked their music . Sorry to see him go .

Until Next Time Bouncy Boats !

No comments:

Post a Comment