Sunday, July 24, 2011

LOOK AT THIS !

2 POSTS IN A MONTH !!!

I don't know where to start lets see . Vacation to Ocean City MD was awesome ( as usual) I spent a lot of time at Playland and won some cool prizes . And I would like to take the time to thank (again) my Aunt Bev and Uncle Mike for being awesome and helping me with stuff while I was down there .

I had a Birthday . That makes me 33 . It was good I had some friends over we hung out and watched The Crow which is one of my favorite movies .

Last week my little brother Nick broke his back on the way to work . He was in the hospital for 3 days and now has to wear a brace for 23 hours a day . We are just glad he isn't paralyzed .

I have decided I am going to try to start writing here more again . So lets see how well this works.

That seems to be all for now.

Until Next Time I just heard Bon Jovi

No comments:

Post a Comment