Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pig's Blood Illusions and Bears oh my

Hi every one . It is now September and the summer heat is trying to cool down . But that shall not stop the strangeness I am sure . And to prove this let the blog begin !

First lets start with the rumors of pig's blood being spread on the ground of and put in the cement being used for the Mosque being built at (or is that near ?) Ground Zero . Whats that you say ? You want a link ? Well I just happen to have one right here .

Next we have creepiness from Canada. Need traffic to slow down ? Well here is a new idea . In Canada the government of Vancouver created an illusion of a little girl in the street to make the traffic slow down. a creepy ghost like illusion that as you get closer stretches out and flattens to the street. I have the feeling that if this may end up causing accidents . Wanna see it ? Here it is !

And since I mentioned it in my Title for today here is a bear .

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE !

If you act now you get this bonus video !

So Until Next time .... Front Back and In Between !

No comments:

Post a Comment